Passport renewals and new applications are available to the general public from 09:30 – 12:30, Monday to Friday, except on Malaysian and/or Dutch holidays. Passport renewals are done by appointment only.
Malaysian passports are issued by our High Commission in London and sent to this Embassy by registered mail. For that reason, it takes about four to six weeks for new passport applications to be processed. In this regard, please ensure sufficient time is factored in ahead of your planned trip in order to receive your new passport in time.
Applicants must provide the following (original) documents:
- Application Form (obtained at the Embassy)
- Two identical passport photographs (Passport photo requirements)
- Current passport
- Malaysia Identity Card
- Birth certificate/Borang H,W
- Parents’ consent (for applicants under 18)
- Parents’ Marriage certificate (for applicants under 18)
- Dutch Resident/Work/Student Permit
- Passport fee (cash only)
|Application type||Passport fee||Mailing fee||Total Fees|
|Age 12 and below||€25||€15||€40|
|Age 13 – 59||€45||€15||€60|
|Age 60 and above||€25||€15||€40|