Re-entry of MM2H participants into Malaysia
CURRENT GUIDELINES ON THE RE-ENTRY OF MM2H PARTICIPANTS INTO MALAYSIA DURING RECOVERY MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER (RMCO)
- Effective from 5th October 2020, MM2H Participant who is stranded abroad and wishes to re-enter Malaysia is no longer required to register and obtain approval from the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture (MOTAC). The procedure to re-enter Malaysia will be managed by the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
- The transition of roles is to standardize Government agency procedures as well as to ensure effective and efficient services to the customers involved.
- MM2H Participants who wish to re-enter Malaysia MUST register with Immigration Department of Malaysia and complete the required information via this link.
- The request to re-enter Malaysia is subject to the approval by the Director General of Immigration Department of Malaysia.
- Depending on the current threat of COVID-19 in Malaysia, the terms and conditions to re-enter Malaysia may be revised from time to time. Therefore, any new requirement set by the Government of Malaysia upon entry is applicable to MM2H Participant unless otherwise stated.
Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
5th October 2020
MINISTRY OF TOURISM, ARTS AND CULTURE MALAYSIA